Onion Vada is a simple snack with onions and takes very little time to prepare.
Onions – 2 small
Green chillies – 3 no
Rice powder – ½ cup
Corn Flour powder – 2 tsp
Ginger – ½ slice
Jeera – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves chopped– ¼ cup
Curry leaves – 4 no
Baking soda - pinch
Salt as required
Oil for deep frying
- Grind green chillies and ginger in a food processor and keep it aside.
- Mix chopped onion, chopped coriander leaves, curry leaves, jeera, rice powder, corn flour powder, baking soda, salt and above grinded paste in a vessel. And make soft dough by adding little water to it.
- Divide the dough into portions. Make small balls and flatten into small round vadas.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry vadas on low flame till little golden brown and remove them on paper towels.
- Onion Vada are ready to eat.
Sending it to Any One Can Cook